Earrings don’t only complete any outfit, whether it’s for work or special occasion but helps us to express our personality in fashionable way.
They add symmetry to your look and enhance your outfit by trying everything together. It’s a very important part to anyone’s jewelry wardrobe.
There are so many different designs and styles available which makes them wonderful gifts for any occasion in your budget.
1) Stud earrings: There is no earring style more beloved or timeless than elegant diamond stud earrings. This minimalistic type of earring features a single diamond that rests directly to the earlobe. They are simple in design, so you can pair it in daytime outfit. Diamond stud earrings can be enjoyed with a different diamond cuts such as modern ovals, sleek cushions, or romantic hearts.
2) Hoop earrings: Traditionally, hoops are circular, but as they have grown in popularity, they are available in different shapes such as squares, ovals, or triangles. These types of earrings have a small wire piece that penetrates the ear and connects to the other end of the hoop on the backside of the ear, creating a circular shape.
3) Huggie earrings: These types of mini hoop earrings hug the ear more closely compared to hoop earrings, which can be graciously sized. They still have a circular shape, but they are a thicker and smaller version of the traditional hoop. they can often made of precious metals. They are ideal for those that want the look of a hoop earring without the risk of them catching or snagging.
4) Drop earrings: Drop earrings are usually a set of shimmering jewelry, which come in the shape of teardrop. If you want simple but little bit of length earrings, a delicate drop earring might be just what you are looking for. Drop earrings are ideal accessories to transform your look and show your grace. They come with a single stone or design that hangs below the earlobe. They can make by precious materials like gold and pears.
5) Ball Earrings: As you may have guessed from its name, ball earrings are shaped like a ball resting directly on the post. The ball design rests closely on the wearer’s earlobe like a stud earring for a sophisticated style. Most ball earrings are made with smooth metal, but more daring earring lovers may opt for textured gold or metals with a mirrored shine.
6) Threader Earrings: Featuring a more modern, minimalist style, threader earrings consist of a thin piece of metal that threads through the piercing and hangs on both sides of the earlobe.
If you need any help picking out the perfect pair of earrings for yourself or someone else, one of our jewelry experts would be happy to assist you. Kindly Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org , or call +1-551-229-6452 during store hours to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales associates.